"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Saturday, October 21, 2006

I want my caramel Apple Cider, dangit!

I'm sitting at Mokas waiting for my apple cider to be done.
Anyway.
It is Fall breather (Monday and Tuesday off=yay!) and I'm at home until Sunday.
Sunday I leave with a group of 8 other Sterling-ites and we head up to the International House of Prayer in Kansas City. I love that my chaplain duties include taking people to places I love. My co-chair buddy David F. and I organized the whole trip. Unfortunately he is not able to go as he tore his ACL a few weeks ago and just had surgery. So I'm completely in charge. No sponsor or anything. Just a sophomore telling everyone else what to do. That's bad planning.
The good part is that those who are coming are all responsible and are all my friends. We should get along just fine.
I'll actually have to update my blog sometime. Life has been crazy busy, or cruzy.
Oh, and I cut my hair today.
And colored it.
ha!

No comments: