"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

So close I can almost taste it....oh wait...it's mostly my apathy

Spring Break commences far too early this Friday!!! The whole choir is taking off for southern California for 10 days of concerts, sun, and bus rides!!! (The exclamation points don't apply to the bus rides.) We load up at 4:30am Friday.
I think we will have a good trip. We have way more concerts than we did last year, which is good. The most exciting thing for me is that most of our Praise Band (the ones in choir) were chosen to lead worship one night on the beach!!!! How do I get to do such cool stuff!!!
I'm also staying at The Nate Prior's house with my choir buddies Jean and Molly. All sorts of craziness should result.
Please pray for us as we travel and perform (sickness tends to run rampant when we spend all day, every day together), and especially when we're on the beach. We don't want anyone to burn :)

No comments: