"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

God is good!

God is good! Really, really good!
I just found this post that I had written in October and looking back I can see how God completely has led me through the entire process of going on an adventure with Him, even when I didn't realize it.
It's encouraging to see so many of my hearts longings answered so clearly (I'm sure God had a big part in putting those longings there).

If you know what my summer is like and want to know why I wrote what I did (see above)
Click here-Hungry for Adventure

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow roomie! It's so awesome to see how God begins to open our hearts to ideas long before He places the actual event in place! That's why I love journaling... you can always go back and see exactly how God brought everything together. Praying for your trip!
Love, Erin