"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Friday, June 27, 2008

I am home.

Hey everybody! I'm back from my three weeks in Asia.

Everything was great. God was answering mine and everyone's prayers for health, protection, and learning about His world.

For now I'll post some of my favorite pictures. Just a few snapshots of life in Asia. More will come when I have more time.






Ladies working out near the lake (notice the masses across the street)


























Praying to confucious


































Laundry


















Cross at your own risk!

















Yum! Tofu, shrimp, squid, eggs, cucumber, rice, fish, spring rolls.
















The Fantastic Four: Amy, Kim, me, Kelly.











Kim and Amy are excited to eat eel soup.


















A woman's bike














Fruit. Limes, Cong cong (cum cum), Lycee (our favorite), lemons, watermelon.














Motorbikes

1 comment:

Melissa Ens said...

I'm looking forward to hearing more about your trip! But I have to say... you are an amazing photographer! Such artistic pictures! : ) Praise God for being faithful and hearing and answering prayers.