"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Engagement pictures: Mushy stuff and silliness

Hey Everybody, look at my engagement photos! Nate and I had our super great friend (and member of the Bridal party) shoot our photos. She's super. We had a lot of fun just being silly (as usual) and putting all of our creative juices to work. These were all taken around campus. The sunset ones were taken about 1 mile out of town. And yes, its a real sunset.




































5 comments:

Joe Skillen said...

I like your pictures. The first time I saw the swing picture, it looked like you were floating or something. Had me worried that you were practicing levitation or something.

Congrats to you guys! You are awesome people.

Anonymous said...

Hooray, Sam-Sam!
You look so happy, and I am happy for you! :) Much love, Sarah used-to-be-Detrich

Melissa Ens said...

AAAWWWWWWW... So cute!!! I love them all... esp. the sunset ones! Thanks for sharing them!

Cayla said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!
you two are adorable!

Steve, April, Audrey and Christopher said...

Very fun engagement pics. Takes me back to when we took ours... :)