"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Big Stuff

When I thought about graduating the thought of what else would be going on in my life never really occurred to me. I knew I'd be moving out on my own, looking for jobs, and that kind of thing. I never thought this much would be going on! It seems like the reality of what is about to happen just started really sinking in last weekend. Now, however, it feels a little surreal. Here is what is happening in my life right now:
Graduation-10 days
Wedding-38 days
Thailand Trip-8.5 weeks

A bit of exciting news! Nate and I have found jobs teaching overseas in Asia! Living overseas is never something we thought we'd be able to do for awhile, let alone right out of college. However, God is so amazingly good and has opened up a wonderful opportunity for us! Things are still not completely official, but it looks like we will go unless something crazy happens. If you would like to know more, please contact me personally. It's not top-secret or anything, I'm just trying to be careful with something that feels a delicate right now. And to think I worried so much!

2 comments:

Melissa Ens said...

Wow! What amazing news! We'd love to hear more details/info if you have time to send some!

And Happy almost graduation to you both!!! : )

Angi said...

Why. Didn't You. TELL ME?

DUDE!! That's so exciting!!! Why didn't you call us to let us know?! Or an email?! Or...anything?!