"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Two weeks from today...

I'll be married! The countdown is almost over! I think we started at 200 something and now it is down to 14!
I have been keeping busy lately with tons of wedding details. It's coming together now and I can finally see what it will look like. I'm so excited!
I'm also really excited to see family and friends that I have not seen for awhile.

Continue to pray for us as things will probably pick up the pace.

2 comments:

マルーちゃん said...

Sam! I'm excited for you :)
Praying for you and Nate

Anonymous said...

Sam - both Melissa and I wish we could be a part of your wedding event and celebrate with you and all who will be there! It seems oh so much more special that you both will be headed to a very special place in our hearts to teach - what a great way to start your marriage! I am headed to Panama next week on a missions scoping trip, so won't even be able to get to the reception here in CA. Please know that you are in our prayers and that we watch you a lot in your growth in Christ. Keep going, but think too about taking a year off from major stuff apart from each other - Melissa and I did and it was one of the best foundations in our marriage. Take care cousin!

Lowell