"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

"I leave for school in two days" and other seemingly shocking statements

I getting ready to go back for leadership training before class actually begins. I think it will be fun. But I think of it in a very far off fashion, like it is still May and the reality of school is months away.
Am I really going to school Thursday? Yes. Yes I am. Crazy.
When it seemed far away it was exciting. When it got closer I got more organized and wrote out vision statements. Now I am in a frenzy of packing.
The frenzy is mostly in my head while the actual packing is more organized. I just feel like there are a million things I have to do before I go back and they really aren't the most necessary things. Does that even make sense? Whatever. There are so many decisions that have to be made regarding my schedule and what activities I'm involved in and that kind of thing and all of those thoughts are bouncing around in my head simultaneously. I should really make a list or write it out or something but I'm sick of lists.
I'm sure I'll regain my sanity sometime. I'll keep you posted.

Rant over.

No comments: