"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Thursday, August 24, 2006

What I have to go to class!?

That statement is an exaggeration of what I'm really feeling. I'm glad that classes have started and that the crazy orientation schedule is ready to be gathered into a giant pile and burnt. Thank goodness for routine of some sort.
I think my classes will be really good. I'm taking 18 hours right now, but 9 of them are pretty easy. The only ones I really have to work for are the only ones I really want to work for. They are 3 Christian ministry classes: instructional Bible Study, Biblical prophets, and Adolescent Culture and the Gospel. Lots of Bible reading which is awesome.
The only problem I'm having adjusting back into a school schedule is being disciplined in homework. I usually am but right now I want to catch up with all my friends from last year as well as meet the new students. I'm sure it will be easier once I really get into my schedule.
So far my prayer leader responsibilities are going well. The girls that I'm praying for a stellar! They are all amazing and unique. I'm excited to get to know them more.
The freshman class in general is impressive, not just in size (they're around 260), but in their talents and abilities. I think they will all have a good impact on Sterling Campus.

Well...I guess I'll go work on homework before class starts. Sigh.

No comments: