"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Friday, February 02, 2007

Random Friday Thoughts

Here are some random thoughts from today let loose from my brain:
Did it really snow two days ago?

Rock the Casbah is an amazing song and I am currently bobbing my head to it and typing in rhythm to its Casbah beats.

I love my roommate. She is a blast. No joke, you should get to know her.

Friday Night Burn is tonight (pray it up into the early morning)-I need that time.

Winter is waging war on my skin.

My heart and mind is all over the place.

One of my favorite things about this semester is getting to know so many different people.

The rush to find a date for Valentine's day is on. Just look around people.

Play Rock the Casbah again! Woot!

No comments: