"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

What a weekend!

This past weekend I had the privilege of leading a group of 30 sterling college students (out largest group ever!) to the International House of Prayer in Kansas City. It was a little crazy at first. I don't recommend putting all 30 people in a living room and tell them to be quiet all at once. All the people that went are amazing! I have loved getting to see close friends and new friends experience new depths of God's love and receive new understanding of scripture. I've loved seeing these new faces dive right in to the deep end and run after God. I am excited to see everyone as we come back to our campus and apply these new things to the daily grind.

One of my biggest prayers for our group was from Ephesians 1:15-20, basically that God would open up their hearts to receive a greater and deeper understanding of His heart and that they would come to know the hope that comes from being the chosen inheritance of Christ. Also that they would come to see for the first time, as well as more clearly what their calling is. God was faithful to answer these prayers in such amazing ways.


God is crazy! He doesn't care what background you have, what doubts you may have, what plans you've made, He will do anything to show you His love and make it easier to love you.


Watch out Sterling College!!!

Yah, that is a picture of the new IHOP stage. My friend Ben took it (no flash!). I love the new stage. It is not all that distracting and I actually felt that they way the stage was situated it involved the congregation more.

No comments: