"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Friday, May 04, 2007

Keep on Keepin' on

I'm almost done with my second year of college. Scary.
Today concluded our last week of actual classes. Next week come finals. They shouldn't be so bad. The projects leading up to finals were the worst. Comparatively finals will be a breeze.

Along with trying to get everything done homework wise, this is also the last hurrah with a lot of my friends. Either I'm preparing to say "See you in August" or "Good luck with the rest of your life." I'm going to be sad to see my senior friends leave. Of course I'm glad that they can move on to Grad school or their careers, but I will definitely feel their absence, especially next August.

Well, that's the full report.

No comments: