"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Monday, March 27, 2006

Moleskine

See how I used suspense and confusion to draw you into reading what the posting entitled "Moleskine" was about. You probably would've read it anyway.

Anyway. I now have a Moleskine Journal. It's exciting. I've always noticed them but always thought it was a little weird to buy one since I already keep a journal. During the choir trip Nate Prior and I were hanging out at Borders and I showed him the Moleskines. I convinced him that since he is constantly spewing creativity and hilarity out of his mouth (and surely much is left unsaid in his brain) that he should have a pocket-sized journal to write it down in. Nate didn't have his wallet but planned to get one when he went home. He ended up getting a 3 pack and giving me one. Go Moleskines! I hope to fill mine up with sketches, ponderings, poetry attempts, quotes, and whatever else happens to come out. Yay!

No comments: