"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Friday, March 17, 2006

Spring Break!

Hey, how'd it get to be Friday?

No complaints here. Friday means spring break. My spring break will be 60% choir tour and 40% time at home. I'm going to be leaving in about an hour on our choir tour to western KS and eastern Co. I'm looking forward to hanging out with my good buddies. Adventures await! I'm more excited than I was before. That was because I was peeved that spring break was going to be taken over by choir tour and not by laziness. The Nate Prior will be bringing his iBook, complete with a full, and dare I say kickin' awesome, music library and some really good movies (Monty python and The Batman movie, old-school style). Cayla Friedli and I are bus buddies, Woot!!! Erin, Molly, and I will be staying in the people's homes together. Oh, and don't forget general bus craziness/crankiness, no trip would be complete without it.

I'll give you the highlights when I return home.
Have a great Spring Break. And when I say great I mean full of lazy and not alcohol. Just a tip.

No comments: