"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Monday, March 27, 2006

Spring Break: May I have another?

Spring Break. It was fun. I hung out with good friends. I could've used some more lazy/alone time. I want another one. Choir tour went great, except for getting snowed out of our last performance. The Nate Prior and I entertained ourselves with episodes of The Office, Saved by the Bell, and Comedy Central Presents-Demetri Martin. We also doodled a lot.

My friend Ellen stayed with my family the second half of Spring Break. It was great to have some quality time with my best friend, especially with her being in Chicago this summer. Bummer.

Let me relay the rest of my spring break through a photo montage, if you will.


Lesson 1: Don't touch the deer!




Lesson 2: 'Hey Arnold' tattoos are studly and intimidating to others







Lesson 3: Hanging our in various churches is awesome. Example-Generic Bible Man (seen here)








Lesson 4: Don't make Mark Sievert mad.

No comments: