"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My eye!!! Grrr...

My eye is annoying me right now. Well...not really my eye but the stitches near it that keep poking it. I had a minor procedure done on Monday. I had this tiny cyst that, if left alone, could've grown into a mole or something. I'm not big on any kind of surgical procedure especially if it's that close to my eye. It wasn't such a big deal. In fact the worst part of the whole thing was not the shots (which I hate) but the outrageously bright light that was positioned 6 inches from my face. The worst part about this light was not so much it's proximity to my face but that I couldn't do anything to keep it from my eyes. My eyes were already closed and yet it felt like I was staring into the sun. The light was more painful than anything. Jerks!
So now I have these three tiny stitches and the ends of them poke the skin around my eye every time I move or blink. Thank goodness they're coming out Monday.

P.S. If you see me and it looks like a spider has been squashed near my eye or you feel like you need to help me remove what looks like eye gunk please, I beg of you, do not in any way attempt to help me by touching, scratching, or picking at it. I will sue you and you will pay for my new stitches.

No comments: