"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Zoom!!!

There goes almost half of summer. Just thought I would remind myself to spend my time wisely.

I'm actually excited about next year. I'm starting to pray and brainstorm about my Prayer Leader duties as well as deciding where most of my time will be be spent. I'm really excited about being able to be together with my friends again. I miss the constant community at Sterling as well as the fellowship. I'm the only one of my female high school friends that actually is back in town this summer. My guy friends are all pretty busy. This combo of distance from female friends and the schedules of my male friends results in very little peer contact. Bummer. If you've ever gone to an event like a family reunion and been the only kid your age then you understand a little bit what this is like.

I'm really excited about having my best friend Ellen close again (K-State as opposed to Chicago). I really am going to strive to visit her regularly (Hold me to it Ellen).

I just realized that I'm going to be a sophomore in college. Jesh. Craziness.

1 comment:

Eric said...

you say you like to talk to jesus... does he ever talk back??