"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Monday, July 10, 2006

To post or...eh..whatever

I am feeling a bit indifferent about posting lately. I am actually doing more things than usual, like painting all the sets, posters, life-size characters, and random things for the community vacation Bible school, that I could blog about. I just don't.
I apologize to this recent bout of blogging indifference. I know how it feels to go to a friends blog (who I may or may not have spoken to recently) in hopes to see what is up in their universe only to find a blog that hasn't been updated since April or so. I really don't think I'll be that long.
So in case I don't write for a little while:
I'm doing great
I'm excited for school
I'm preparing for all my VBS responsibilities
I'm reading a ton
I hate T.V., except for the occasional episode of The Office
I've seen a lot of movies lately (Superman, Pirates of the Caribbean, the new Pride and Prejudice)
I'm continually depressed when I look at most of my peers facebook profiles. Lay off the alcohol my friends!You are wasting away in every way possible! You are worth more than this!
I'm trying to plan a trip to the IHOP with my friend Molly though we haven't found a cheap and safe place to stay yet. The continual roadblocks I've been meeting are very frustrating.
I love my nephew!
I've decided that I work best with my peers and those who are younger than me.
God is continually reminding me why I love prayer and teaching me more about it. I love it!
A theme that keeps coming up this summer is meekness (no, not weakness)
I miss my friends.

Perhaps when I am less indifferent I will explain more of these things.

By the way, while I am indifferent about posting at the moment I am not indifferent about you or other people. Just thought I'd clear that up.

No comments: