"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Friday, July 28, 2006

The week so far

I went to Kansas City on Monday and got back yesterday. The trip with Molly didn't work out, but Ang wanted me to go wedding dress shopping with her so I went up there. I did get maybe 8 hours total in the prayer room at the Ihop, so that was good. Time there always helps me refocus. I also bought some new books. I'm stocking up on books to read at school and to create a library for other students to use. I've read all the books I'm taking to school and that will help me recommend them.

Dress shopping with Ang was fun. She looks gorgeous in everything she tries on. We'll probably shop some more, though she did find one she really liked.

I got to play with my nephew, Jackson, all week. He is 10 months old now, crazy! He is a fun baby and really smart!

Now that I'm home Ang, Trav, and Jack are on their way here for the weekend. We are hosting Ang's graduation party tomorrow and it should be fun. It should be a good weekend.

No comments: