"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Monday, July 17, 2006

Vacation Bible School: Viva Jesus!

Tonight is the first night of 5 of our community VBS. Like almost every church we are doing Fiesta: Where Kids are fired up about Jesus! I have been painting sets and what not for the past few weeks and this week I am performing skits about the theme of the day. The theme for today is Jesus is our friend (Viva!). "Viva!" is what the kids are supposed to yell while making a V shape with their arms every time anyone says Jesus is our ______!
The skits are pretty funny but some have a more serious note which in the past has scared the pre-k to K group. I'm sure like last year there will be some funny stories. If anything awesome or hilarious happens I will blog it. Wish me luck!

No comments: