"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Interterm has been....

long- One class, 3.5 hours a day, huge chunks of free time. For 3 some weeks it has felt quite long.

Frustrating- Have you ever tried to make a whistle out of clay, make coil pots that don't look like a 7 year old made them, or make a pot that is not wobbly(see picture below)? These have been some of my challenges in ceramics. The whistle was probably the worst because it took me 2 and a half hours to make some that looks like a turd and sounds like a piccolo. Just what I needed.

Fun- I got to hang out with my friends every day for long periods of time without the interference of crazy homework.

Interesting-My roomies was in New York for a week thus testing my survival skills regarding rooming alone in college. There was plenty of time and space for me to do what I wanted when I wanted like dancing around or taking my time getting dressed in the morning. I missed her a lot though. It's hard to tell nobody about my day and other random things I tend to think about.

It's been good but it's time for it to be over.
Amen?
Amen.



No comments: