"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Lookie a new template

So I have to admit that when blogger wanted to me to switch over to a Google account my first thought was, "Yah right. I like everything the way it is. Like these new features are really that cool. Take that g-mail!" So imagine my surprise when blogger forced me to switch over to this new system throwing in my face the fact that "Beta is dead"! I sucked it up and switched. A few hours later I got really pumped up seeing that I can customize my template without having to know all the html codes for numbers and what not. I am a nerd but not enough to be completely nuts about html stuff. So here it is. Simple. Streamlined. I hope you enjoy this more aesthetically pleasing blog. I hope my writing skills can kick it up a notch as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally kickin'! Hope you're doing well!!