"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Where are my pants?

Tonight as I began setting out my outfit for tomorrow (because I can't function in the morning) I experienced a shocking discovery: one of my favorite pairs of pants is missing!
It is so much a favorite that I even went back to buy another pair of the exact same pant. This pair of pants is also what Stacy and Clinton might call 'investment pieces', a.k.a more money=better quality=longer wear.
So far the four scenarios that I have come up with that could fit in with the college setting:
  1. I misplaced them- I don't really know how someone could misplace a pair of pants between moving them downstairs in a basket, putting them in a washer, moving them to a dryer, and then bringing them back upstairs, but it's me so it's entirely possible
  2. Someone wanted to play a prank and took them.
  3. Someone accidentally took them. (Also weird)
  4. Someone stole them. Thieves! Really, if you need pants so much as you would resort to stealing them from another college student I will drive you to the mall and pay for your own new pair of pants. This is a generous community, don't be afraid to ask for help every once in awhile.

Tomorrow myself and my "Operation Pants Rescue/Recovery" volunteers will make and distribute a flyer explaining what the pants look like as well as size and style details. Hopefully some sort of clue or tip will come up and this will not end in a tragedy. I will update as the story unfolds.

No comments: