"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Friday, September 01, 2006

100th Post!!!

Yay! I made it to 100! I've been waiting. Not really, that was a lie. I only noticed when I got up to 96. Anyway, what better way to celebrate (besides having an actual party) than reflecting on the best posts I've written. (Disclaimer: Just because I call it my best writing does not mean that it is amazing writing and/or grammatically correct. It may also be totally random and weird.)

Napoleon 2: The Re-enactment

Low-Risers, Cheesecloth, and all sizes fit none. Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

The 48 (hours of prayer that is)

Almost...the...weekened...

Justice and injustice in everyday life

Job Description

Remembering the 48

Awkward

Conversations with Strangers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Random, but do you remember Steve from Blues Clues?

http://www.steveswebpage.com/

Here's his update.