"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

First day of second semester

I made it back to school, enrolled, and bought my books and today was my first day of class. I wasn't really looking forward to getting back into the school routine for a number of different and/or confusing reasons, however my first day wasn't too bad.

First of all, my first class of the day started at 10:40. Not too shabby. It was intro to Christian education, or as many like to call it due to the abbreviation on our class schedules, intro to Christ. James Cole, the happenin' new prof and assistant Chaplin, is the ringleader for our class. I wasn't sure what this class would be like at all. I figured that it would be boring since it is an 'intro' class. I'm really looking forward to it now. We do a good amount of reading, have a lot of discussions, and group projects. The group projects are mostly teaching Bible study/ Book study lessons. I have a feeling like it will be fun, especially because of the people in it. A lot of my friends are in it so if it ever gets even close to boring we can entertain each other.

I had choir. Dr. Cecil Reiny (sp?) directed today! It's going to be really neat working with him. Most of our choir was sick though, so we didn't sound that great.

My last class of the day was Color and Design. I'm excited to start working on projects and developing our portfolios. I think it could be fun. Plus Megan Baker, my supercool senior friend, is in the class with me to keep me sane!

Looks like this semester might not be as painful as imagined.

I hope.

No comments: