"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Why I heart Thursday nights

The Office

I think it's one of the greatest shows on t.v. right now. This show is done in mock-u-mentary style. It has no laugh track, slightly shakey camera work, and people that you could actually work with. I know, I know, it was on BBC first and the BBC original is supposedly more funny. Despite that, I thoroughly enjoy The Office.

This show is everything I dread about an office, except for all the. A bad boss, annoying co-workers, and hating your job. one of the reasons I like it so much is probably because of the painfully awkward happenings. There is so much tension between the characters, awkward pauses, and general weirdness that it almost makes you uncomfortable. Thankfully you are in your living room or, in my case, my dorm lobby and can easily press the 'pilot eject' button on your couch.

If this sounds interesting or you just want to check it out The Office is on tonight 8:30 (central).

By the way, if you actually do work in an office and hate your job as well as your co-workers then you should probably just not watch the show...or get a new job.

No comments: