"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Monday, April 17, 2006

Finally! A restful weekend

This past weekend was great. Why was it awesome? Well, if you must know I shall compile of list of reasons:
  1. Easter!: Jesus is alive! Everybody comes to church! Peeps!
  2. Family: Mom, Dad, Ang, Trav, and Jack were all at home. Lots of quality time.
  3. Friends: Nate came home with me. We hung out a lot. Good times included jam sessions, games of tag, playing with the baby, and watching campy Batman movie.
  4. Homework: I actually got homework done!
  5. Rest: Unlike a lot of weekends where there are an abundance of people at home I actually got some good alone time and lazy time.

That was great timing for such a good weekend. Now I think I can make it these last few weeks of school.

Fingers-crossed.

No comments: