"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Tonight's plans: Spring Formal

Tonight is the Spring formal. I'm equally as excited as I am annoyed. I'm excited about having a dance and having a fun date, but I'm never that excited about getting all dressed up. I tend to have more fun at dances where I can be comfy in jeans and tennis shoes.
The formal is actually off campus, which surprised me. It's at the cosmosphere in Hutch, a place wearied from field trips but cool in the formal dance context. Along with a dance there will be dinner and an Imax film.
I'm excited about going with my good friend Nate Prior. If you don't know who he is just look up his name and he'll be cited in several posts. The two of us are going to Freddy's for some frozen custard so we don't starve since our dinner is at 8:00.

Who knows what the night will hold?
Dancing? Hopefully decent. You bet.
Fun? No doubt.
The unexpected? I wouldn't be surprised.

No comments: