"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Almost done...

It's finals week here at Sterling College and that means craziness, mostly caused by a lack of sleep and a strong desire to do anything but study. I finished my two hardest finals yesterday and today and will coast through the rest of the week doing pretty much nothing. Good for me.

The thing is I actually have to go home after this.

Sigh.

It's not that I don't want to be at home, but that I'm going to miss my college buddies. I think I will miss dorm life...well...parts of it anyway. I just can't believe that this is the last week. At least I'll have time to do things I want like read, make art, watch movies I missed, go to The IHOP (prayer, not pancakes), visit Ang, Trav, and Jack (as well as babysit), and hang out with Jesus. It'll be nice.

Back to finals.
Something interesting I've noticed is that I don't know half of the classes my friends are in. I just forget that they're in some classes because I never hear about it, that is until finals week. Then I just feel dumb.

Yay for finals being almost over.

This has to be one of the most un-organized and unpurposeful posts ever. Sorry about that.

No comments: