"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Friday, May 05, 2006

Last Day of Classes

I finished my last day of classes for my first year of College! Weird. Very weird. It does not seem possible that it is almost summer. It does not seem possible that I'm practically done with my freshman year. I have packed a lot into 2 semesters. I don't really have time to introspective and give a review of the year. Maybe later...after finals or something. Blah. I think out of all my classes I'm going to miss Human Social Context the most. I actually learned things and was impacted by a required course! The main things I learned was how ignorant I am when it comes to what is really going on in the world (mainly with injustice) and I have learned to hate my own indifference.

No comments: