"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Pack it up-Move it out

Right now I'm on 'Pack it Up'. From what I remember of packing to come here it's much better to pack to go home. Not as many decisions, just "Pack it" or "Chuck it". The worst part is taking down all my pictures and the like. My room looks naked now. Granted that also means it looks cleaner I still like to decorate. I don't really have that much to pack right now. I only have one box and I filled it with things from my desk. My mom will bring more boxes tomorrow and the majority of the packing will be done then. I still don't feel like it's the end of the school year. Weird. I'm sure that once the idea that I won't see all my friends on a daily basis sets in I will be a lot more emotional, right now I just feel like I'm packing up for winter break. It's now time to move away from a temporary home to what no longer seems like home. Ah, summer.

No comments: