"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Moved out- Unpacked

Phase 2 and 3: I have officially moved out of the dorm and have moved back home for the summer. Packing wasn't a big deal at all and neither was moving it all back. Now it's time for phase 4: Assimilation into the home environment.
Observations:
  • There is definitely less to do.
  • I still have to unpack all my junk. Dang.
  • I haven't seen any of my friends around yet.
  • This is going to be a long summer.
  • Though I thought I packed them, none of my college friends made it home with me. :(
I'm still getting used to the quiet and the lack of stimulus/entertainment at home. Quiet and lack of entertainment are two things dorm life does not include.

Going home is almost like going through withdrawal. I didn't know college could ever be so addicting.

No comments: