"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

And on that note finals week begins...

Killer Squirrels! No, Seriously!

This is one of the weirdest stories ever. No kidding. I'm not sure if I should laugh or be afraid for my life. Either way, I thought it was a good story to kick of our first official day of finals. Not that I am comparing students and teachers to the dog or the squirrels, just that I thought it was interesting, kind of like how intereseting things seem to happen on finals week since everyone goes crazy. Nevermind...I don't know where I'm going with this.

If I was going to compare anyone to any animal I'd probably go with the students being the squirrels, in that our lack of sleep is similar to the squirrels lack of nuts. The lack of sleep thus encourages abnormal behavior. It's just a theory. I'll update if anything weird really happens on campus.

No comments: