"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Monday, December 05, 2005

Ha! It's Monday and I have no classes.

I laugh but this is finals week and today we have no class so that we study. I don't think I'll study too much. I only have two finals that I really need to study for. The other 2 finals I have are just art finals so I just have to bring in the stuff I've done this semester. Not too bad. My plan for the day is organizing my stuff so I will be able to study eaiser. I might throw in some cleaning so I can pack up easier. Today isn't so much studying as it is preparing for the rest of the week.

My Dad is also in surgery right now to remove on cyst on his adrenal gland. It's not a huge surgery, he'll only be in the hospital overnight, but it is 4 hours long. My parents had to be on the road at 3:30 this morning so they could be there in time for his prep before surgery. his surgery should be done by 11 or 11:30. By the way, for those who don't know, my dad is an anesthitest. He knows all his doctors and the person doing his anesthesia is one of his former students, facts that put his mind at ease. Even though it's a simple surgery it's still scary. I think my sister and I have it the easiest. Since we are both far from home it makes things like this seem surreal. We aren't there so we don't know the half of what is really going on. I'll get a phone call at some point today to see how he came through. I think today will mostly be filled with me praying.

" O LORD my God, I called to you for help and you healed me." Psalm 30:2

If you read this, please pray for my Dad- for a quick recovery and God's healing. Thanks!
My Parents

No comments: