"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Thursday, December 08, 2005

I Heart Graphing Calculators

If you read my profile then you saw my self-inflicted title of "nerd". "How could that be?", you might ask. Here's the proof: I not only own, but I am attached to, my TI-83 Plus Calculator. I was first introduced to my calculator my freshman year. I must admit, at first I was turned off by all the buttons and complex programs, but now I deeply appreciate the help it provided. This calculator helped me get through all my high school and college math classes, and you can draw fun designs by graphing lines, circles, and parabolas! Amazing! Sadly, now that I don't have to take any more math classes (haha!), I only see my friend TI-83 plus when I balance my checkbook or figure my grades.

Sam and TI-83 Plus= BFF!

No comments: