"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Dad's surgery

So here's the update on my Daddy-o. He went through surgery just fine. There weren't any complications or anything. Thanks for your prayers! I talked to him last night. He was clearly still a bit loopy, but I could understand what he was saying most of the time. He said that he woke up in the recovery rooom, saw all his anesthesia machines, and told all the nurses, "It's ok, you can go on your break now, I'll take it from here" thinking he was at work. Crazy. Its funny and scary to see Dad like that. Funny because, well, obvious reasons and scary because Dad is always supposed to be the one who takes care of us and I've never seen him like that. What an experience. Glad it's almost over.

No comments: