"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Friday, December 02, 2005

My first post

So...This is my blog. Welcome. I've never had a blog before. There has been an ongoing debate in my head for awhile now, trying to decide if a blog would suck away all of my free time or actually be worth while. I finally decided that while it will probably suck away my time that it might be worth while. I guess it is just an experiment for now. I hypothesize that it will go well and I, if not anyone else, will be highly entertained by it.

So what will I post? I'm thinking that my blog will include the following:
Random thoughts of mine
News stories I think are interesting.
Pictures of my artwork, friends, family, and the like.
Things I've realized by reading the Bible or things God has put on my heart.
Links to cool, yet-to-be-determined things.

Wish me luck as I dive into the world of blogging! Hope you (whoever you may be) enjoy.

No comments: