"Blessed is he whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgramage." Ps 84:5

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

What I've been up to

I know, I know. It has been awhile since I've posted anything. So here is what I've been up to:

1.) Babysitting my nephew!
I drove up to Kansas City Sunday and stayed until friday. My sister, Ang, was having her finals week so I went up there to take care of Baby Jackson. Not a lot of sleep was had, but a lot of fun was! Jackson and I bonded. He knows who his 'cool aunt' is for sure! I also got to hang out with Ang and Travis, which I don't get to do much, so I enjoyed that. As my 'thank you' for babysitting they let me go to the IHOP (International House of Prayer) Wednesday night and all day Thursday. I was also able to visit the Curts family at that time (The father was the pastor of my church and I dated Ethan, the son, for 2.5 yrs = We are all close friends). It was great!

Hanging out in the prayer room was great. I also picked up the new Misty Edwards and Team Cd. It is AMAZING! All the songs were recorded live in the prayer room and a very powerful.

2.) Resting
Since I babysat I haven't gotten much sleep (not to mention that I went straight from my finals week to babysitting) so I've been resting up, seeing some of my friends, hanging out with familiy, and spending time with Jesus.

So that's what I've been up to.

No comments: